Monday, August 17, 2009

Weekend Fun

So this last weekend A and I drove down to Fish lake as that's where my side of the family was doing an annual camp out. J wasn't able to come as he had to go to work. We could have waited for him but he didn't get out of work til 3pm that day so we wouldn't have been able to have gone. It's about a 3 hour drive to Fish lake from here. We got there just after 11 am. It was beautiful there. I haven't been to Fish lake since I was about 10 so it was fun to see it through grown-up eyes. We didn't make it out on the lake, but we did get a chance to ride Noni and Grampy's ATV. That was so much fun. It was great to get outdoors and away from the city. A had so much fun that he ended up getting sick at the end of the day. I think it may have been dehydration as his head hurt, he kept saying he was hot even though it was getting cold and he threw-up water. So it was a long drive back with a sick and tired little boy in the back, but it was definitely worth the journey.

No comments: