Friday, March 5, 2010

Choices..

So lately it seems like a lot of things in my life have made me reflect upon choices I have made. It's amazing how they seem to have ripple effects on future events. Sometimes it makes me wonder what I was thinking as I'm sure some of you must think when you take a moment to reflect on those things. Not all our choices are easy ones to make as neither choice would be bad, just different. I find it much easier to make choices when one is good and one is bad. Unfortunately it's not that way all the time. It's amazing how even just every day choices affects things. Like if I sleep in that extra half-hour instead of working out I don't get a whole lot done that day and could possible result in some missed opportunities. Or whether I smiled at the kid who then broke into tears cause someone strange smiled at them. Every time we make a choice there is a reaction. You don't always get to choose what the end result will be. All you can do is smile and have faith that things have a way of correcting themselves due to the actions of others choices.

No comments: