Monday, November 3, 2008

Music...

I said I wasn't going to do it this year, but I have already done it. I can't help myself. It's like an addiction! I am a Christmas music addict. I admit it. I LOVE CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!! I know it's only three days since we had Halloween and all that fun. I know that Christmas is still two months away... but I can't help it. I know that the day after Halloween Cozy 106.5 in Utah starts playing Christmas music 24/7, except Sunday's when they have their religious programming. The only time I'm not allowed to listen to Christmas music openly is when J is around, at least not until after Thanksgiving then he will let me listen to it when he's around. A loves to listen to music in any form. It's fun to watch him dance around to Christmas music.

1 comment:

mindy said...

You're gonna be one of those people who starts to decorate for Christmas in July, aren't you? You'll just add to it enough to pass them off as the other holidays...don't argue with me. You know it's true. :P