Even though it is early J and I bought our present for our wedding anniversary already. We bought a Wii and the Wii Fit. I HAVE ALREADY LOST 3 LBS AND I'VE ONLY BEEN DOING IT FOR A WEEK AND A HALF!!! It is so much fun! Even A gets in on the action. We are so glad to have one. It does make you get off your couch and play. Plus it's so much fun doing the exercises that I forget that I'm actually getting in shape. I think this is one of the best gaming systems out there. It is so simple to use! No longer do I have to hold R1 while pressing the down arrow and the X button at the same time to make a character a jump. I absolutely am in love with the Wii. I think everyone should own one. It's healthy addictive fun!!
The part I love about the Wii Fit is that you have yoga , strength training, aerobics and balance training. I've learned that I'm not very good at standing still, but as I keep up the yoga and balance training I get better. It also has a chart that keeps track of your improvement and helps to give you encouragement to keep at it. You have a trainer that works out with you and shows you how to do the yoga movements and breathing as well as for the correct posture. The trainer also helps you with the strength training. The aerobics and balance are done in fun games like Hula hoop and ski jump. So they are simple things that even A can do and boy does he love to play. It's so nice to have something the whole family can do. It's so awesome!!
1 comment:
ah geez...you're making me want to get one...
Post a Comment