Thursday, December 18, 2008
A bug's life
Yesterday I spent most of my afternoon and evening making cookies. My dear husband J worked late and called home to let me know he was on his way. I requested he pick us up some dinner from my favorite Mexican restaurant. Once home we got all settled in to watch the new Muppet Christmas show and eat our dinner. I got my usual salad. I was enjoying it much when I looked down in time to see a brown beetle crawl out from underneath a lettuce leaf. Ugh! I set my salad on the floor and called out to J to save me from the monster that had invaded my delicious salad. I had J call the restaurant and take the salad with the invader back to see what they would do for us. They made me a nice burrito, sent some desserts and soda plus a nice "sorry message" written on my burrito cover. We will continue to eat there, but I'm thinking I'm going to eat other things that don't have lettuce.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment