Friday, January 23, 2009
Time goes by
Time is passing so quickly. I can't believe that January is already more then half over. What have I accomplished you may ask? Not a lot. I need to work even harder to accomplish my new years resolutions. I don't want to feel like a failure. No one likes to fail. Especially me. I want to actually accomplish goals. I have yet to follow through with the completion of a goal that I've set for myself. Hopefully I can work at completing all my goals so I can set an example for A. I don't want him repeating my mistakes of delaying and not finishing goals. I never graduated from college. I had wanted to be a history teacher as I have always loved history, but I never bothered to go back to school after two years at Snow College. I don't want to have this be a tale of gloom and self-pity. I hope to utilize this to remind myself that time will continue going by. The sun always will rise and set each day. What I do with this time will determine my own happiness and well-being.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment