Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Gone...
Yes it's been a little while since I posted anything. See my husband is off on an adventure so I've been sitting around trying to get things settled with A. It's not been easy! He doesn't want to brush his teeth or say his prayers since daddy is gone. I'm trying to make sure we don't stay cooped up in the house, but then I hate to infringe on other peoples free time. I love that he still has preschool right now as that is one of the few things that forces me to get up, get dressed and get out of the house. I keep thinking while he's gone now is the time for me to really focus on exercising again since I have lots of time on my hands, but still I just lay in bed only getting out to turn on the snooze button. I'm the perfect procrastinator let me tell ya. I've kept up on dishes and laundry, but right now housework is taking a backseat to my laziness. It has been good that he's gone cause that means he took his laptop meaning I can't be on the computer and watch TV at the same time anymore. Our desktop computer is downstairs so I have to chose to either be on the computer or watch TV. I'm glad that J has his computer that way we can see him when we log into MSN messanger. My computer is ancient so it processes things a little slow to the point where the camera gets stuck. Maybe I need my brother-in-law Big D to come up and work on my computer or tell me what I need to do so I can get it to work faster. I also need to look at getting a new camera as J took our only digital camera. Yes I can go back to my 35 mm, but that means I can't tell what the pictures are like and I take FOREVER to get the film developed. Once again... my laziness wins out. So hopefully here soon I'll find a camera I like... except I might get a camcorder instead... I don't know. I'll just have to wait and see what I feel we need.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Let me know if you need any help. I'm home all the time but lately I think that I may need your help, my kids are driving me nuts! Good luck and call me if you need anything!!!
For those of us who have the little kids at home with us all day, you're not imposing on our free time. Honestly. I used to feel the same way, that if I was going to someone's house who had little kids I was imposing on them. Now that I am one of those...any break from the norm is awesome!! It is great to have a distraction!! And I'll see about trying to ask Big D about your slow comp...
Post a Comment