Monday, April 13, 2009

Hannah Montana

Today I saw the Hannah Montana movie. First let me explain before you start laughing at me! I had the chance to take my niece with me while her kind mother took my kid and the niece I was watching. I had a chance to go to a movie and just relax. My niece that I took is old enough to take care of her needs, so I didn't have to worry about running to the bathroom or making sure she sat still. IT WA GREAT!! I also got a break from my adorable son whom I love, but I needed a break from again. SO that is the reason for the movie. A change of age for a kid for a couple of hours and a chance to not be a mom too. So thanks Sara for putting up with your crazy aunt!

1 comment:

Melissa & DJ said...

Yuo can put it off on that, but I know you were singing along and grooving in your seat!! Love ya!