Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Thinking...
Thinking lately has become something that I try to avoid. I know some of you are going "Well doesn't blogging require thinking?" No, not really. I can type whatever enters my mind and then I'm not thinking about it as I am typing about it. Trust me it really does make sense. I don't like to think. Lately I just want to act. Jump in the car and drive to highway 101 to explore the coastline from the top of Washington to the bottom of California. I want to go to Disneyland and just run wild through the park. I don't want to think about the coming soon expense of adding new tile to our roof. I don't want to think about paying bills, cleaning the house, or just plain old being responsible. I would love to just get in the car and start driving nowhere in particular and see where the road takes me. I don't want to worry about thinking what to cook for dinner or whether I've exceeded my calorie intake for the day. I don't want to think about the allergies that plague me and my son every day making us both sniffling monsters all day long. I don't want to think about the crack in our windshield on our SUV that needs to be replaced. Please, please, please just don't make me think!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope this are all well at the Nelson house!
Post a Comment