Thursday, May 28, 2009
No Daddy!!
Since J returned home A has been having issues with him leaving him. A wants to have J hold him everywhere we go and needs to have J tuck him in at night. It's really sweet. Today though he had a melt down. J was getting ready for a shooting competition that he'll be in this weekend so he had to dress in his uniform. Well A started making comments about taking daddy to the airport to which J replied "No bud I'll see you tonight." As the time progressed he started moving around the house more and A lost track of him. I was outside looking in our car for something he needed when J came out kissed me and got in the truck to take off. Just as I was entering the door I heard the downstairs door slam and out came A. He had tears streaming down his face crying " Daddy left without me." So I sprinted down the stairs to grab him, hoping to make it out the door so he could say good-bye to dad before he left. Just as we made it back up the stairs J comes in the door looking for his sunglasses. "Daddy don't leave me." So J took him in his arms gave him a tight hug and said "I love you A. I promise I'll come back tonight." Now with a smile on his face and fresh tears down his cheeks he waved bye to his daddy from the front porch as J drove away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
breaks your heart!
Post a Comment