Monday, May 10, 2010
Vacation
J and I have finally taken our long awaited trip to Disneyland. We left our little guy with family and went off to have some us time. It was great. I haven't been to Disneyland in almost 13 years. Boy has it changed. The parking lot that I remember is now gone, having been replaced by California Adventures. Instead there is a massive parking garage with up to six levels where they park you double deep and then you get to ride a tram over to "Downtown Diseny." From there you then get to walk a short distance to where the ticket booths are and then the choice to either do Disneyland or California. We went on a Thursday and it was awesome! The longest we ever had to wait for a ride was 25 minutes for Splash Mountain. I loved being able to ride the rides a couple of times. We even got to see Captain EO. The weather was perfect. I admit I was missing not having A with us. I saw lots of people with their children there and it made me wonder if maybe we should have brought him with us. We will take him in a few more years when he's a little bit older and tall enough to go on all the rides with us. On Friday we spent most of the day at California Adventures. It was cool. While everyone else seemed to be at Disneyland we were at Adventures and there were only a few people. So once again we got to ride all the rides twice. That night we went back to Disneyland to watch the fireworks show. So much fun. Then Saturday morning we went to the coast and visited Seal Beach. It wasn't a very "popular" beach, but it was great to walk around and not be stepping on people. Later we went back to the resorts to catch some last minute rides and make sure we had all our purchases. I'll have to post some pictures later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment