Wahoo Christmas is over! Why do I celebrate this? Cause I was running out of places to hide A's presents and it was harder to keep him out of my room. Plus we didn't get to bed until 4 am on Christmas Eve so technically it was Christmas Day but anyway.. so we slept until 8:30 am when I finally got up. We had to wake-up A and let him see that Santa brought him a Star Wards the Clone Wars Captain Rex Electronic Helmet. He loves it! There is only one bad thing about it. Have you ever seen "Spaceballs the Movie" where Dark Helmets helmet is bigger then his head. Yeah that would be what A looks like with it on. If that doesn't pull up an image another description would be a walking bobble head doll. It's too funny! A also got a new 22" flat screen wi-fi enabled TV in his room so he can watch Netflix. Yes he is spoiled and he knows it! But trust me it was a true investment in my sanity as now he can watch Voltron to his hearts content and I don't have to listen or watch it!
J is letting me buy either a Kindle or a Nook, depending on which one I think I would want. The only problem with that is it will take me forever to choose and then by the time I choose I'll think I want the other one and worry I didn't make the best choice. I am a horrible decision maker. It always takes me forever to make a choice then when I finally do I doubt myself!
I am letting J buy himself a new saw. I'm not sure which one he liked and I didn't want to go through the hassle of trying to return it and get the right one so I'm letting him choose.
It was wonderful to spend so much of Christmas with both sides of the family. It makes for a crazy schedule but I wouldn't have it any other way.
On a sad note I did experience another miscarriage. This one happened over Thanksgiving. I don't feel as broken up about it this time. Maybe because I'm already experiencing some depression as I think about the fact that if I hadn't of miscarried back in May I would of had a new baby by now as my due date would have been Dec. 31. We will just have to wait and see what happens in the New Year.
No comments:
Post a Comment