So much time has passed since I last posted on here. Little A isn't so little anymore. He's in preschool right now as he won't start school until next year. He's so excited and loves it. I am thankful that we are able to do a home preschool for him. It's less expensive plus he still learns things and gets to get out of the house. With AJ being at preschool for two hours twice a week it gives my time to actually get my house clean so it's been a big advantage for both of us. I can tell you though I will weep when he starts Kindergarten as he's my only child. I won't know what to do with myself then!
I am still a Sunbeams teacher. It's been a little easier not having A in class with me. I can't believe it's almost time to start that process all over again.
J is busy working and going to school. Someday we will be done with that. I say "we" as I get to help him out on occasion or deal with him stressing about school like others of you out there have done.
It's time to get Christmas shopping done. My goal is to be done by Thanksgiving. I never really realized how stressed I was to do the shopping until I didn't get it done soon enough and had to endure the "Christmas Spirit" of the other lovely people out shopping.
I am trying now to think of things that I am thankful for to help me better appreciate all that I have. I find myself falling into the trap of "I'd be happier if..." so in an attempt to avoid that I am putting on FB everyday something I am thankful for.
So anyway these are just some random thoughts that have attacked me. So now I bid you Adieu!
No comments:
Post a Comment