Wednesday, August 6, 2008

SYTYCD Finale and more...

Tonight and tomrrow is the SYTYCD Finale. I was disappointed that Chelsie Hightower did not make it to the final four. I thought she has always been a strong performer and could do whatever was thrown at her. Guess everyone just assumed she was safe. Oh well. I'm glad that Twitch, Joshua and Katee have all made it to the finale. I just wasn't thrilled that Courtney G made it all the way. Not that I don't like her, I just liked Chelsie better.

I have already finished reading "Breaking Dawn" the fourth book in the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer. It was kind of sluggish at the beginning. I didn't really feel like that story got going until I got to Book Two. Now that I have filled that need I can move on to reading her other book "The Host." It is so nice to be able to read lots of books. I have always been a big book fan. I remember being younger and going to the library with my family. I always checked out lots of books and constantly had my nose in a book to the point my mom would worry I would never go outside to play.

I am looking forward to the summer Olympics that start in a couple of days. I love the opening and closing ceremonies. They are so awesome. The only downer is the TV commentaters who can't seem to shut-up during them. To me it feels like they are down talking to the viewing public thinking they have to explain what is going on where if they would just stop the ceremonies explain everything themselves. No commentary needed. Just let us enjoy the show!

No comments: