I have finally downloaded over a thousand pictures from the memory cards in our camera. It took a while, but now it's done. It's been a lot of fun to look over them. Some of them I totally forgot about. I'm working on figuring out how to edit them and maybe turn them into a movie and add some music to them. I love taking pictures, I've just never been very good at getting them developed. I know it's the thing to just send your photos somewhere to have them developed and not use your own printer due to the expense of ink, but that would cost me a pretty penny to do that. So I'm just going to have to come up with a better way to enjoy photos of my little boy.
I remember my first real camera. It was a graduation present from my parents. It was such a cool camera! It could take panoramic shots, portrait shots, and so many other features that I never really learned to use them all. I loved being my own photographer, but I have never liked having my picture taken. To me, I am the total opposite of photogenic. Usually I end up looking like a white blob with blue eyes and totally unruly hair that looks to not have been taken care of for weeks. Oh well. At least my family loves me whether I'm a model or just me.
No comments:
Post a Comment