Friday, March 13, 2009
Daylight Savings will be the death of us...
We have been graced with the joy of having daylight savings again into our lives. It is lovely having an extra hour of sunlight with in which to frolic in the sun. But seriously, who are we kidding.. it really is not fair to lose a whole hour of time! I have discovered I'm not a morning person since becoming a stay at home mom. I find it hard to get myself out of bed before 8 am. A is rarely up before then himself! Poor J had guard that weekend so he had to get up even earlier then normal because of the change. So why must we continually have to change our clocks? Can't we be like our sister state Arizona and not worry about time change? Until someone can give me a logical reason why we must continue this annoying tradition, I will always loathe the time change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment