Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Jazz Game
Last night was so awesome! J's work had given him tickets to the Jazz game for appreciation of all the hard work he has done for them. They were suite tickets so they were also going to have dinner for us there. I had been to the Suites before where dinner was usually just hot dogs. This time they went all out. There was a tray with a variety of candy in it, fresh rolls, fresh salsa with guacamole, BBQ wings, shrimp and crab claws, roasted vegetables and marinated pork roast. I was stoked! Then during half-time they brought the dessert cart and I had chocolate mousse cake and chocolate covered caramel pretzels! It was totally awesome! Okay, okay I've only talked about the food so far, but the game was awesome too. Something about actually being there during the game makes it that much more exciting. I was screaming so loud each time the Jazz made a basket or when there was a bad call that I have a sore throat today. Oh well. It was worth it. Go Jazz!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds awesome. I have never sat in a suite for a game. The food sounds like the best part.
Oh, the play group is meeting this friday at the Arctic circle by Copperhills at 11am. I won't be able to go but if you can I hope that you have fun.
At least you got to scream for fun...my screaming tends to be toward my misbehaving boys. :)
Post a Comment