Monday, March 23, 2009

Playing games with A

J and I have bought games for A to play with as we feel he will enjoy playing Chutes and Ladders with us as well as Candyland. With the games always comes the instructions. J and I use the instructions to remind us how to play these games as neither of us have played them in a really long time. A has learned that with the games their are rules we have to follow that are written on a piece of paper. His favorite thing about the games now is to read the rules to us. This is usually how it goes:

A "A wins and Mommy/Daddy loses."

Mommy/Daddy "Umm.. are you sure that's what the rules say?"

A "Yes"

2 comments:

Ambyr said...

I am aparently a nerd because I don't have a facebook account. Nathan informed of that the other day. We need to get together again and let the boys play. There will be another play group on friday again, I'm not sure if can make it but I'll get you the info.

mindy said...

hahahahahahehehehe...that's funny