Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Love Hate Relationships...
I am currently having a love hate relationship with my Active that I got for my Wii. For those not familiar with the Active it is a new exercise game that was designed for the Wii that comes with a resistance band and a leg strap to hold the nunchuck. It has you doing resistance training, running, lunges, boxing, dancing, in-line skating with Wii balance board and other activities. I love that it makes me sweat, but I hate that it makes my body ache. J says I need to just keep at it. That's kind of hard to do when I want to do the exercises, but I hate the way it makes me work, but then again it's good for me, but I hate sweating.. etc etc etc. To every good there is a bad. So when I combine this with the Wii Fit, I would do nothing but workout all the time. Thank goodness for other needs like having to be on FB, cleaning the house, watching TV or even just playing with A. SO how do you handle your love hate relationships?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
put me on your friends, now that I have you on mine. by the way i loved the blog my love hate relationships are of course working out and cleanning the tolilets.but the love of my life is my husband and hayden.
Post a Comment