Monday, September 7, 2009

Roof is done!

So this last weekend my husband got to work on our roof. Luckily we didn't have to take everything off and put it back on, but we still had to have it re-shingled. It's now a dark gray. So pretty much the whole outside of our house is brand new. Now we just have to get started on the inside. I feel like we are going to be in this house forever. Not that there is anything wrong with the house, really. I just find myself getting restless when I live in the same place for more then five years. We'll probably stay here until J has achieved his Electrical Engineering degree. Who knows how long that will take. He's been working hard and is taking harder and harder classes. He's anxious to finish up at SLCC and then move on to the U. He keeps telling me that once he starts going there I'm going to have to change my loyalties to the U instead of the Y. All I have to say is "Fat Chance!" I love being a Y fan. Not that I have gone to the Y for college myself but my parents went there and met there. So for me, it's all good. Guess that loyalty would fall under the "traditions of my father and mother" because being a Y fan is all I know. I remember we would be out on a trip somewhere and the car's radio would be playing the game whether it was football or basketball. Ahh.. the memories.

No comments: