Monday, September 14, 2009
Wahoo!!!
There is joyous news!! I have been exercising since April and I have finally reached a point where I can now run for two minutes without being so out of breath I can't do anything else!!! YES!!! No I haven't lost the weight yet as my exercising hasn't been as consistent as it needs to be, but lately I'm trying harder to be better at it and to my surprise I'm getting better at it. For those of you who know me (which not a lot of you do as you failed my quiz on FB!! J/K) , I hate running. Even in high school when it was mandatory to pass the fitness tests in gym, I hated it. It has never clicked with me. My mother was an avid runner when I was younger, even competing in a few marathons. My thinking has always been "why run when you get there by walking." Yes I am lazy. But now that I'm working out more and starting to see my body slowly become more toned, I shall continue my quest to be in better health. My new personal goal as it say in the scriptures "to run and not be weary." Hopefully that will be me in one month!!! Fingers crossed!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go Becca! I hate running-never have liked it. I am happy for you that you are seeing and feeling progress in your efforts. Keep it up and enjoy the journey!
Post a Comment