Monday, October 19, 2009
Price matching...
In today's economy it everyone is looking for a good deal. I don't blame them. I like it too. But there has to be a line drawn. It's made it to where I almost don't want to go shopping anymore. My main complaint is with the people who make notebooks of deals from other stores then go to Walmart to get everything "price-matched." I honestly have had to stand in line for half an hour while the lady in front of me had the cashier have to enter a price for everything she had in her cart and on her list. If it had only happened once I wouldn't mind, but it happens every time!! Some of you are probably thinking it can't be that bad. It is. It's annoying! I am so sick of having to wait and wait and wait to get through the line. Maybe they need to come up with a better solution to handling the issue. Maybe have a line where those of us who haven't "price matched" our purchases and would like to leave the store quickly go to check-out 10 or something. I'm not saying they should stop doing that, but there are times when I wish they wouldn't. Maybe I need to start grocery shopping somewhere else, like the new Win-Co stores that have opened. Or maybe I should go shopping at Walmart at 5 am so I can avoid most people. Maybe I should join the madness... I haven't quite decided yet...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment