Saturday, December 5, 2009

Time

I sit here at 3:30 am wondering why things never happen when I want them. Is it really for the best? What is it that I am supposed to learn as I go through this trial? Am I not looking at it the right way? Did I miss something the first thousand times I had to wait? Everyone always says "It'll happen when it's the right time. " But right for who? For them or for me? When it's warm or when it cold? When it's March instead of April? I sometimes feel that time is just a way for people to try and keep a gripe on things. A way to have order in their lives. I know keeping time comes in handy for jobs when you're working overtime and they pay you for that. But what about those of us who are done waiting, but it still isn't our time? Someday, I would hope that something would happen on my time.

No comments: