All four dancers from Utah have once again survived to dance again next week on SYTYCD. WAHOO!!!! The party continues. I am amazed though how well Twitch and Joshua are dancing. These guys are your poppers who shouldn't be able to do what they are doing with the choreography, but they are excellent with their performances!
It sounds like I do nothing but watch TV but I do other things too! I read books and clean house and take care of my little boy. I'm also learning how this whole blogging thing works.
Right now though, I am watching reruns of "Charmed" on TNT while my little boy is taking his nap. I loved the series although it did take me a little bit to get used to the idea of witches with powers taking on demons, warlocks and a variety of other mythical monsters. I have found it interesting that they have managed to go from one genre of monster like vampires and then move on to classical greek monsters. Yes i am a geek. I used to read everything I could about Greek and Roman mythology and monsters. I also would read about Bigfoot, UFOs, vampires, ghosts, and lots of other monster books. Of course I'm also a history buff and love to watch the History channel, National geographic and all the Discovery channels. I also love Sci-fi channel. I love to watch "Heroes" , "Supernatural", "Smallville", "Battlestar Galactica", "Doctor Who" the BBC "Robin Hood" series, "Reaper", and the list just goes on and on. Luckily my husband likes to watch all the shows I do, we just have to make sure we don't watch the scarier shows with our little boy.
Speaking of AJ, he was in my room just before 4 am saying that there was a bad guy in his room. Turns out he could hear his dad snoring and thought it was the bad guy. So I got to tuck him back in and reassure him that there were no bad guys in his room. This was the first time since moving him to his toddler bed that he has gotten out of it in the middle of the night. Joel slept right through it, but that may have been because AJ came to my side of the bed to tell me about the bad guy.
Joel is excited as the movie "Get Smart" is now in theaters and wants to go see it. I don't know if I want to see it. The only movie that has lived up to the hype for me has been "Iron Man." That movie was funny, exciting, smart and Robert Downey was totally believable as Tony Stark. I was very disappointed in "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull." At least in the first three they explained who the various peoples were that were in the film and what there purpose was for defending the artifact. This one gave no explanation who the people were that suddenly showed up in the dig sites in the movie. That was a big empty hole for me. I want to see "Hancock" but the trailers seem to be showing two different movies. One trailer portrays it as a comedy while another shows it to be nothing but an action, mystery flick.
1 comment:
OH MY GOODNESS!! That part of the post about the bad guy has given me the giggles!!!! I loved it.
And I can hear AJ telling you all about the bad guy in his very excited voice. :-)
Post a Comment