Thursday, June 19, 2008

watched tv last night...

And on SYTYCD I loved the routine by Katee and Josh! They are going to be hard to beat. I also liked Matt and Kourtney's dance, although not many of the judges liked it. I thought Matt had improved and was showing the emotion that he was accused of not having the last time he danced. The highlight dance though was Twitch and Kherrington's dance. Not only was it personal for the choreographers, but I thought they did it beautifully. Mia was a little critical about Kherrington's need to smile the whole time and many people booed her for it, but I could see what she was trying to say. Perma smile is not the best way to perform a dance. As for the couple that did the Argentine tango, it was pretty messy. Right before they started dancing I could sense the panic off the girl. I felt so bad for her.

I also watched Ghost Hunters on Sci-fi. It was their episode where they went to Fort Delaware. Just watching what Jason and Grant had caught on the thermal camera freaked me out pretty bad. I have decided that watching Ghost Hunters right before I go to bed is a bad idea. I have a very over active imagination and although I am an adult it always gets the better of me when it comes to night time monsters. I can only hope that my little boy doesn't end up with the same imagination I do or if he does I hope he can have better control of it.

I'm a huge Twilight fan. If you haven't read this series I highly recommend it! I go to the the oficial stephenie meyer website once a day to check out the postings about the books and the movie that comes out this December. I love the books and I'm sure I'll enjoy the movie, but I can already tell that the movie is going to vary from the book. Now some people will have an issue with that saying the movie should follow the book and not mess with a good thing. Of course if you've read the Harry Potter books or Lord of the Ring books you know that they didn't follow those to the tee when they made the movie, so why would they do that with Twilight? The best way I've found to handle these is to just remember that these are two different mediums and they will each do what is best for their particular area.

1 comment:

mindy said...

I kinda miss having the scifi channel...we liked ghost hunters. Oh well.