Friday, February 27, 2009

The Mighty Phone..

Yesterday, when the weather was nice I took A to the park across the street. He played and played. It was great. Then he had to use the restroom but the ones at the park were locked so that meant I needed to pick him up and get him home quick. As we were crossing the street A tripped. A car was coming so I picked him up again and got across the street as fast as I could. Well at that same time my phone slipped out of my pocket onto the street. Please please miss my phone...nope. That wasn't to be. It seemed like the car aimed right for my phone and ran it over. All I could do was watch as my phone did a little flip into the air. Then another car ran over it. Great, now I have to spend money to buy another phone. J is not going to like it. Telling A to stay on the sidewalk I ran out into the street and grabbed my phone. Examining it the outside had scratches on it and the screen wasn't broken. I wonder..so J called me and guess what? The phone still worked! So here is to you my mighty pink motorolla phone. Although you were dropped and ran over in the street, you took it like a champ and are still working. WAHOO!!

No comments: