Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Still trying
It's been a year and a half now since we decided we wanted another kid. So I decided to call my doctor's office to figure out what to do now that we knew the results of J's test. I ended up playing phone tag for a couple of days but finally got my answer. "You'll need to lose about 10 lbs. then come in and we'll start you on medication." Lovely. So now I'm trying to fight off the depression of still needing to lose weight and still trying to get pregnant. Yeah. I've been good about exercising, but I don't seem to be losing the weight. The doctors office recommended I could try Weight Watchers. We don't have the extra money for that kind of program. SO I guess I'm just going to have to exercise harder and eat less.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment