Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Disneyland
I have a confession. I have been bit by the Disneyland bug and I have been bit hard!! Everytime I think about A going off track I want to go to Disneyland. When people talk about going on a vacation I want to go on vacation to Disneyland. What is it about this place that for me, just sucks me in? I don't know. Maybe I just love being there cause it makes me so happy. I love the rides, the shows, the food, the stores, the castmembers just everything! Now that I've been there as a parent and seen how my son enjoys it I just want to go back again and again. Disneyland is expensive. The drive is long and boring, but I love it. I know in the last two years we have gone twice. I want to go again and again and again and again.. have I made my point yet?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have been bit by the Disneyland bug too. My kids are begging to go back(we went a year ago this week). Best vacation EVER! Way cute picture by the way. Hope you guys are doing good!
Post a Comment