Tuesday, February 28, 2012

New Camera

So we have a new camera. It has only been out for use once and then it was for about half an hour. Yeah. We were so excited to get it as J was going to be gone for three months we wanted him to have a better camera for his adventure, but as things have worked out he didn't go. So we don't use the camera much. that's why we don't have a lot of pictures to post. In 2010, J had to be gone again for three months and had taken our only camera. While he was gone he went online and bought an HD camcorder. I've used it a few times, but I just don't feel comfortable bringing it out due to my lack of being able to use if effectively. Yes I know, using it would give me more practice. It's just so much more convenient to use my smartphone for video and photos. But the cameras and video would give me such better pictures. I guess I'm just trying to find a way to get away with my laziness.

No comments: