Friday, October 24, 2008

First preschool field trip

On Thursday A's preschool group went out to Wheeler Farm for our first field trip. I had only been to Wheeler Farm once and that was for a singles dance where we were in the barn for the whole dance so it was a surprise to me to see how big the farm actually is. We pigs, goats, ducks, geese, cows, horses and leaves that the kids thought looked better on each as they had a leaf war. I forgot to take my camera so I took pictures with my phone, now I just need to figure out how to download them onto the computer. I know I could send them to my "Album" with my phone plan, but as we don't have unlimited pics and text it costs money to do that. A had fun running around with his classmates. He even got to ride a pony named Marshmallow. He's a natural born cowboy cause he kept rising his arm in the air saying "yippie ki ya cowboy." It was really cute. We're going to have to start going there more often.

No comments: