A's third birthday is coming up in November and I have no idea what I'm going to do for a celebration for him. There are a few movies that come out on that day like "Bolt" from Disney and "Twilight" which is based on the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. Personally I don't think A would care to see a movie about vampires. There will be a live action Backyardigans show coming to the E center. Those tickets can be awfully expensive, but how much longer will he enjoy Backyardigans? Ahh.. the dilemma. Plus I want to make it special as this year and next year his birthday will not be during the week of Thanksgiving and get lost in the holiday. I am also trying to avoid buying him too many toys as the ones he has flow out of his toy bins and all over the floor. Anyone have any ideas for me?
1 comment:
Um, so is it just me or is anyone else creeped out by having Joel stare at you when you get on Bec's blog? (kidding!! well, sort of. it is a little surprising to say the least) :P
Post a Comment