My little boy is growing up so fast! He is now talking in complete sentences and telling me what he likes and what he doesn't like. This morning the Wiggles came on TV and he looked at me and said "Mommy I don't like Wiggles." He has always been talkative, but now he is telling me what he is thinking, what he needs, what he likes or doesn't like. It's amazing! I am so glad that I am here to watch my baby become more and more his own person. He also loves to sing-a-long with his favorite Backyardigans shows. He has an imagination that surprises me with what he comes up with as he plays with his toys. I love being at home. I am thankful to spend this time with him. I am pretty sure that when he starts to go to school I'm going to cry like a baby his first day.
Our house is still not done. We have been waiting for the crew to come back and finish the windows and start on the vinyl and that hasn't happened yet and it's been two weeks now. It's kind of frustrating. We were hoping to have everything done by now so that we could enjoy all the comforts of a newly insulated house, but oh well. My husband has ripped out our old deck and has yet to install a new one, so maybe it's a blessing in disguise.
No comments:
Post a Comment